Data protection statement
This statement confirms Alison C. Board’s commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What personal data we might need and why
Alison may collect, process and store the following examples of personal data on your behalf, although she may, at times, also need other personal information that is not listed here:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your payment information
Alison will only process this information if:
- She has written consent from you, the controller, in the form of a signed contract.
- It is necessary for Jasmine to carry out her duties
- She needs to carry out her legal and regulatory duties
Protecting personal data
Alison has appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect personal data. She will handle and protect the personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
1. Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Personal data will be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purpose(s) and will not be processed in a manner that
is not compatible with that purpose(s).
3. Personal data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed.
4. Personal data will be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
6. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights outlined in the GDPR.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect personal data from unauthorised or unlawful
processing and from accidental loss, damage or destruction.
8. Personal data will not be transferred to a country or territory outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) unless Alison can
be assured there is an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects
Accessing your information (Subject Access Requests)
Under the Act, you are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information that Alison holds about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected. When you submit a request for your personal information, you are entitled to:
- know what personal information we are processing or have processed;
- why we have processed your personal data ? the reason(s) and purpose(s) for the processing of your personal information;
- know if we have shared your personal information and if so, with whom and for what purpose(s).
Requests for your personal information must be submitted to Alison in writing and they must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the post to Downend Farm Studio, 3 Downend Farm, Bushes Road, Stourpaine, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8SY
For more information
If you have any questions regarding this policy please email Alison via email@example.com or on 07807 024194.